- A Dialogue-Driven Forum to deal with Ethics and Integrity Issues in Canada:
- A Unique Thanks To The DISTINGUISHED ADVISORY BOARD People
- June 6-7, 2017 Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto, Canada
- Zouk, Bruno and Shani Demo, Canada Zouk Congress 2017
CBI Is definitely the First Canadian Compliance Congress —
For Canada, in Canada!
With growing efforts to bolster company-wide ethics and integrity, in addition to new efforts to determine transparency reporting, it’s more essential than ever before to bolster compliance programs. CBI’s Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress Canada includes skillfully developed to talk about guidelines and insights on key issues facing Canadian compliance teams, including constructing training and monitoring programs to boost an business culture of integrity, applying Canadian anti-corruption legislation, and making certain marketing materials meet Health Canada rules.
A Dialogue-Driven Forum to deal with Ethics and Integrity Issues in Canada:
- Find out the core concepts needed to construct a culture of compliance and also the pivotal role that ethics play
- Determine the excellence betweenpromotional and
non-marketing activities and address the natural risks
- Achieve organization-wide compliance, in the compliance and legal teams towards the marketing sales and marketing teams
- React to the altering landscape of ongoing medical education
- Resolve potential privacy concerns where social networking and patient medical information intersect
- Implement innovative ways of enhance compliance training and monitoring
- Mitigate risk and optimize third-party relationships
Hear Perspectives from Top Canadian Compliance Practitioners and Leading Experts Representing:
GSK Canada • Diabetes Canada • Ryerson College • AstraZeneca Canada
Manley & Manley Medical Devices • Janssen Canada • Teva Pharmaceuticals
Innovative Medicines Canada • Astellas Pharma Canada • AbbVie • Integrated
Pharma Services • Gilead Sciences Canada • Pharmaceutical Advertising
Advisory Board • Norton Rose Fulbright Canada • Purdue Pharma Canada
Polaris • Bayer • Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and much more
A Unique Thanks To The
DISTINGUISHED ADVISORY BOARD People
Ethics & Compliance Officer, Canada Pharma, GlaxoSmithKline Corporation.
Ethics and Compliance Lead, Canada, AbbVie Corp.
Vice-President, Ethics, Integrity and Governance, Innovative Medicines Canada
Ethics, Compliance & Privacy Consultant, Rosy Sasso Corporation.
Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer, AstraZeneca Canada
June 6-7, 2017 Radisson Admiral Hotel Toronto, Canada