Dr. William M. Kuzon, Junior. may be the Reed O. Dingman Professor of Surgery within the Portion of Cosmetic Surgery in the College of Michigan. He’s certified in Cosmetic Surgery through the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery by the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada. He offered because the Section Mind for Cosmetic Surgery from 2001 to 2012. Dr. Kuzon directed the Integrated Cosmetic Surgery Residency Program at Michigan from 2001-2010 and that he continues to the current as affiliate director from the program.
Dr. Kuzon received his M.D. in the College of Rochester Med school and Dentistry and the Ph.D. in Community Health in the College of Toronto. He completed his cosmetic surgery residency in the College of Toronto in 1991 and received additional learning hands surgery as well as in microvascular renovation in Toronto and also at the College of Pittsburgh before joining the school from the College of Michigan Portion of Cosmetic Surgery in 1992. Dr. Kuzon comes with an active research program associated with skeletal muscle and peripheral nerve physiology as it requires rebuilding surgery. His current focus of great interest may be the biomechanical pathophysiology of ventral hernias. He’s printed over 100 peer-reviewed papers in scientific journals on the wide spectrum of cosmetic surgery topics and it has given keynote lectures at many universities and scientific conferences.
Dr. Kuzon is part of many national niche societies such as the American Society of Cosmetic Surgeons (presently serving around the Board of Company directors), the Cosmetic Surgery Educational Foundation (past-president), The American Association of Cosmetic Surgeons (past-president), The Cosmetic Surgery Research Council (presently becoming Historian), the American Society for that Peripheral Nerve (past president), and also the Michigan Association of Cosmetic Surgeons (past president), the American Surgical Association, and also the American Society of Rebuilding Microsurgery. He’s presently a Director from the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery and can serve as chair from the ABPS Dental Examination Committee.
Dr. Kuzon performs several cosmetic and rebuilding surgical treatments, such as the renovation of patients with facial paralysis, the treating of difficult wounds, the treating of patients after weight reduction, and the treating of defects caused by the excision of sarcomas along with other types of cancer.. Dr. Kuzon can also be the director of surgical services for that College of Michigan Comprehensive Gender Services Program and it has performed a lot of gender-related procedures.
- 1983-1991 – College of Toronto Department of Surgery, Toronto, Ontario, Canada F.R.C.S.(C) in Cosmetic Surgery
- 1984-1990 – College of Toronto Department of Community Health, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Ph.D.
- 1982-1984 – College of Toronto Institute of Medical Science, Toronto, Ontario M.Sc.
- 1978-1981 – College of Rochester Med school and Dentistry, Rochester, NY M.D.
- 1973-1977 – College of Rochester, Rochester, NY B.A. in Chemistry
- 1981-1982 – Straight Surgical Internship, Toronto General Hospital Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 1981-1991 – Cosmetic Surgery Residency, College of Toronto Gallie Program Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 1991 – Microvascular and Hands Surgery Fellowship College of Toronto Toronto Ontario, Canada (07/1/91 – 12/21/91)
- 1992 – Microvascular and Hands Surgery Fellowship College of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA (01/1/92 – 06/30/92)
Certification and Licensure
- 1981 – Medical Licensure, Ontario
- 1991 – Certified through the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Cosmetic Surgery)
- 1991 – Medical Licensure, Pennsylvania
- 1992 – Michigan Licensure, Michigan
- 1994 – American Board of Cosmetic Surgery Certification