Evaluate the Guide of knowledge, printed yearly, for detailed Training Needs from the Board. See below for a listing of individuals needs.
- Residents entering cosmetic surgery training must complete 5 progressive many years of clinical general surgery residency training, sufficient to be eligible for a certification through the American Board of Surgery (ABS), unless of course three years of general surgery are finished in exactly the same program because the cosmetic surgery residency training.
- Make reference to working out portion of the Guide of knowledge for other subspecialty training recognized
The combined or coordinated programs happen to be eliminated. No new residents may enter a combined/coordinated program after This summer 1, 2015.
- The Board requires no less than three years of Cosmetic Surgery Training, and also the final year should be at the amount of senior responsibility.
- Effective This summer 1, 2014, all three years of the Independent Program should be finished in exactly the same institution.
- Cosmetic Surgery Training should be acquired either in the U.S. or Canada.
- The Board recognizes individuals programs within the U.S. authorized by the Residency Review Committee for Cosmetic Surgery (RRC-PS) and accredited through the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) and individuals programs authorized by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
American Council of educational Cosmetic Surgeons (ACAPS)
The Residency Review Committee (RRC) for Cosmetic Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery Matching Program (PSMP)
National Residency Match Program (NRMP)
Association of yankee Medical Colleges Electronic Residency Application Service
Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
The Naked Truth with Dr. Timothy Katzen with Watch Patti Melt Co-Hosting
zenmaiden1: Amazing show ! Thanks ladies and Dr Katzen I learned some important information ,\nMuch appreciated!
Watch PattiMelt: +zenmaiden1 I totally agree Zen… Thanks so much! I learned so much from this show… Started increasing my protein today to my 100 grams, had fish for dinner and added the vitamin C in prep for surgery. xo
zenmaiden1: you go girl! I eat alot of fish Ahi, Mahi mahi salmon shrimp all staples. Looking forward to your transformation! This opened my eyes to surgery in mexico for plastics, for real.
Watch PattiMelt: Yes, definitely good to gain a better understanding of the liability risks especially with insurance coverage by going outside of the US.
QuiltingConnieB: Great video watched again this morning love y'all and love love this Dr he is Awesome
The Naked Truth: +QuiltingConnieB Thanks for the love and for watching! Love you right back!
Watch PattiMelt: +QuiltingConnieB He really is… as are you Sweet Lady! Thank you for loving this community and sharing your journey!
Ava Shrinking: Fantastic show!
The Naked Truth: +Ava Shrinking Thanks for watching!
Watch PattiMelt: +Ava Shrinking So glad you were able to watch!
VSGinny: Sorry I couldn't watch live, but so glad I came back to watch this – such great answers!
The Naked Truth: +VSGinny Glad you were able to watch!
Watch PattiMelt: +VSGinny So glad you watched from across the pond :)
Provysjourney: Great Show!!! Wonderful information! Thanks to all, especially Dr. Katzen :-)
The Naked Truth: +Provysjourney Thanks so much for watching!