MUA has worked with Canadian students for several years securing clinical rotations all over Canada. These rotations occur throughout the elective phase of the education. The procedure and timing somewhat mirrors that within the U.S., but you will find nuances, and MUA works carefully using its Canadian students to make sure that each understands the procedure and has the capacity to target rotations appropriate to their type of study.
- Documentation: MUA’s knowledge of the documentation process in the various Canadian college-affiliated programs ensures a competent path toward garnering electives of preference.
- Historic Data: MUA students know about both programs and also the rotations by which previous Canadian students have participated.
- Guidance: While electives are selected through the students, an MUA clinical consultant will positively counsel students about appropriate selections.
- U.S. and Canadian Options: Canadian students can pursue electives within the U.S. or Canada—or both.
- Status: MUA and it is students possess a strong status through the Canadian affiliate system, that helps in securing rotations.
Residency and Licensure
MUA continues to be probably the most effective worldwide medical schools in placing Canadian students into residencies in Canada.
Canadian students are qualified to sign up both in the U.S. National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)* and also the Canadian Residency Matching Service (CaRMS), which occur on several schedules.
To become qualified to sign up in CaRMS, Canadian students must pass the Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination.
Specific rules on matching in Canada do change from province to province. Check out the CaRMS website for additional detail.
Canadian Citizenship : 5 Facts That You Should Know!
Anton Grier: Lol why am i watching this, i'm already Canadian XD
Gene R: Lucky bastard..
Ali Abdullah: hmm
Le De: Donald Trump brought me here
Zamzam Ahmed: mohamed ali Hi too
李開元: Won't be able to afford? Hello from Toronto.
Mar tin: Who's here because of trump
Vansolem: @Angry Canadian My grandparents on my mothers side are french Canadian, so im trying to move back to canada when i get older. With donald trump being our elect ive lost the tiny amout of respect I tried to have for this xenophobic country
Ayjaz Khan: Plz send mee visa for meee
NoIsaidposse: It's 30 below zero for average daytime high in Canada and vicious wolves roam the streets so……. don't come here. Tell a friend.
Jennetta Keizer: Don't insult Newfoundland! ACK.
Gr8CanadianMom: 😀 Haha good one!
josef733: Why am I watching this, I already have the best passport in the world.
A el-aina: +Loreli White I can probably provide you with good info. Email me: aelaina100 at gmail dot com
truesacha: which one is that