The Medication Mysteries Infinite Situation Tool
The Medication Mysteries Infinite Situation Tool is built to produce random patients using game-like features to permit the scholars to rehearse medication history taking and medicine reconciliation with no need of using and training standardized patients. This tool is presently used in the UF College of Pharmacy included in an exercise program for IPPE students.
Given the style of the Medication Mysteries tool it may be adopted for other training purposes. For example, it might be employed for:
- communication skills
- removal for college students who require more practice,
- practicing other medical expert students
- home-study aid.
Furthermore, expansion decks might be produced for additional advanced or specialized topics.
This reason for this site is to supply a place to keep latest update and expansions from the tool for download.
- Medication Mysteries history company guide
- Medication Mysteries Assignment Instructions
- Medication Mysteries Patient Instructions
- Medication Mysteries Game Board
- Medication Mysteries Drug Cards
- Medication Mysteries Confusion Cards
- Medication Mysteries Personality Cards
- Patient Demographic Sheet
- Sample Health Background Form
- Medication Mysteries Lab Peer Rubric
The Medication Mysteries Infinite Situation Tool is supplied through the College of Florida College of Pharmacy exclusively for academic teaching purposes. Every other me is strictly forbidden. The consumer may share the tool with other people, but might not make any modifications without prior written consent. The consumer assumes all risk connected with utilisation of the tool, and you will find no express or implied warranties for just about any utilisation of the tool. Users may share the tool with other people and reference it on the net and presentations with appropriate attribution from the College of Florida and upkeep of all copyright notices.